Tech Interviews - DevOps Interview Questions and Answers
DevOps Interview Questions and Answers
DevOps Interview Questions & Answers
DevOps is a newly emerging term in IT field, which is nothing but a practice that emphasizes the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other information-technology (IT) professionals. It focuses on delivering software product faster and lowering the failure rate of releases.
This workbook contains extensive set of DevOps questions and answers that can help clear your understanding on the topic and also help in responding to questions posed to an interviewee. With the difficulty level of questions ranging from low to high, we intend to cater to the requirements of masses.
This guide will benefit:
• A beginner who has never faced any DevOps interview
• Anyone who wants a brief on DevOps
• Professional who want answers with examples and explanation
• One who don’t know what “They” really want to hear….
How should you read this book?
You have to first do a slow reading of all the questions in this book. Once you go through them in the first pass, mark the questions that you could not answer by yourself. Then, in second pass go through only the difficult questions. After going through this book 2-3 times, you will be well prepared to face a technical interview for a DevOps position.
What are the sample questions in this book?
1) What are the advantages of DevOps?
2) How did the last system that you worked on, as a DevOps engineer changed from the time you started to the time you left, and who drove those changes?
3) What is DevOps engineer's duty with regards to Agile development?
4) How do you prevent accidental connections between environments?
5) What are the benefits of using version control?
6) Explain what do you understand by A3 Problem Solving?
7) What are microservices and why they have an impact on operations ?
8) What are Vagrant and its uses?
9) What is Memcached used for?
10) What are the difference between containers and virtual machines?